1) What is MochaBeauty Miss Month Contest about?
Our Miss Month contest seeks to empower ladies through the small grants they earn when they win the contest. It encourages Nigerian women to develop a competitive spirit which gives one an edge in all spheres of life. This is why the public decide who the winners are and the contestants are encouraged to campaign for themselves. Additionally, winners who express the desire to, will be linked to mentors in their preferred fields of endeavor. All Miss Month contestants are eligible for the Miss Year contest which comes up in December.
2) What are the criteria for participation?
3) What is the age limit for participation?
4) What are the specifications for pictures?
5) Can I register for someone else?
6) Can Nigerians based outside Nigeria contest?
7) Can married women contest?
8) Can married women who have children contest?
9) Can single mothers contest?
10) Can secondary school students over the age of 18 contest?
11) Can ladies lacking formal education compete?
12) Where is the head office located?
13) How will I receive my payment if I win?
14) How do I vote?
15) Can I monitor my progress in the contest?
16) Why does the pageant use only photographs?
17) Why are contestants discouraged from sending in bikini shots?
18) How many votes are allowed per voter?
19) How can I lodge a complaint?
20) Any other information I need?